Thoracosaurus neocesariensis

Thoracosaurus neocesariensis

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Skinning Phase I

I was forced to take a week off on production due to the DIGM labs being closed for updates and maintenance... but now I'm back, well rested, and in full force. I did all of the first pass weight painting on the skin of the Thoracosaurus. If I wasn't using a muscle system, this would be the point where I would start animating...however, I need to still paint all the muscle weights now, so that the skin connects to the muscles and deforms properly. I already set up a control that affects the jiggle attributes of all the muscles. I can control the stiffness of different parts of the body now, through a simple control setup, which can be adjusted and animated on a shot per shot basis.

Anyway, at least I can pose him now!

No comments:

Post a Comment